- To clean your oilskin Its best to hang it up and wash it down with cold water.
- Then use a brush or sponge to remove any excess dirt.
- Make sure you leave your oilskin in a well ventilated area to ensure it dries thoroughly.
- Periodically use Mountain Mac reproofing cream to reseal any seams, friction points and to touch up any dried out areas.
REPROOFING CREAM INSTRUCTIONS
- Soften reproofing cream in a pot of hot water.
- On a clean oilskin rub on cream with a damp lint free cloth.
- Pay attention to seams, friction points or any dried out areas.
- Use a hairdryer to heat through the wax or leave in a sunny spot.
Or watch this video
Your oilskin is ready to go again!